About Aerial Hoop
Aerial Hoop (also known as luftring, cerceau, and lyra) take place on a metal ring suspended from the ceiling. It is on a swivel which allows you spin and create mesmerizing sequences of strength, flexibility, and balance poses.
If this is your first time trying out Aerial Hoop please sign up for our Intro to Aerial Hoop class. In our Beginner Hoop class you will already need to several basic skills, mounts, and poses. If you have taken other Aerial Hoop classes before, please send us a message or give us a call so we can discuss your level and which class is best to put you in!
Similar to our other classes, you will be pushed both mentally and physically while still staying safe, and able to enjoy your class. Our expert coaches will help guide and support you through your classes and show you how to impress even yourself with what you can accomplish.
In the beginner classes we will start with the basic, but essential skills that will allow you to keep learning, growing, and pushing yourself. Some of these basic poses and techniques, when mastered, open up many possibilities later in the game. Intermediate students will learn some of these more advanced skills while also increasing stamina and endurance through various flows and choreographies. You will be able to build a solid technique and learn beautiful movements to incorporate into your own short routine. More advanced classes will work on incorporating more challenging balances and poses, while also focusing on artistry and musicality. As with our other aerial classes, we will begin with a short warmup before we take to the skies, and finish with some conditioning and stretching.
Key Benefits of Aerial Fitness
- Strengthen and lengthen muscles
- Improve core strength and balance
- Deep stretches and relaxation by utilizing gravity
- Release of tension from the spine and joints
- Strengthening of the circulatory system
- A unique and fun class!
- This class can be booked as a one-time workout, or you can book multiple classes for a better discount. You may drop in on this class, but it’s recommended that you make a reservation so you’re guaranteed a spot.
- If this is your first class, please around 15/20 min early. We will give you a brief tour have you fill out some paperwork.
- Please read our FAQ for more details about clothing, our studio, etc. Or send us an email and we’ll be happy to fill you in.
- Students arriving more than ten minutes late will not be admitted to the class (without refund). This is for your safety and that of the other students.
- Any class with fewer than five students will be shortened to an hour. Trust us, you’ll still be exhausted!