Aerial Hoop Workshop with Sarah Romanowsky
Sunday March 17, 2019 from 2:00-4:00pm
This aerial hoop workshop is designed for intermediate thru advanced students, prior experience is required. Please send us an email if you have questions about your level.
- Sunday March 17, 2:00-4:00pm (2019)
- Intermediate and Advanced Level
- €100 (€80 if also attending Aerial Silk Workshop on Saturday)
- Reservations required
- Limited Spaces (Max. 12 Students)
- No refunds, but may find replacement
- Place reserved upon receipt of payment
Sarah Romanowsky is a versatile aerialist, blending her background in dance with her technical & artistic approach to silks, hammock, hoop & rope. She has been seen in the air for TV projects such as Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards, Disney’s Shake it Up, Red Bull New Editions campaign & Chevy’s Super Bowl commercial featuring the cast of Glee. Live stage productions include Radio City Music Hall’s Spring Spectacular, Cirque du Soleil’s One Night for One Drop, Fantasy at Luxor, & Cirque de la Mer. Sarah specializes in strong, dynamic, musically-driven aerial choreography and thrives on sharing her art with audiences and students alike!